The ICO has previously released a GDPR guide for businesses, which applies to data ‘controllers’ and ‘processors’.
On the 25 May 2018, the new European General Data Protection Regulations (GPDR) comes into effect. Breach of GDPR can result in significant penalties – the ICO is able to enforce fines with an upper limit of €20 million (£17.6m) or 4% of annual global turnover, whichever is the higher.
Requirements of GDPR includes:
Intellistart is helping businesses across all sectors:
- Grow their database with new customers
- Increase opted in members to their database
- Gain a 360 degree view of their customers
- Improve their website conversion rates
- Build their brand awareness
- Gain the edge on their competitors.
For more information about the GDPR, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk